. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

After I felt down yesterday. . . I look how wonderful life is.!
Dont you wonder how you can think && make things happen in life.
&& how life is born every day.!

How you can walk in see different types of people on the train. I realize how life is good, when i was on the train this morning. I see this lady mostly everyday and she always smiling. She smiling for no reason, like she is happy about her like whether she is having a bad day or not.

I feel the same way about my life.! (how i cant make a difference in the world, even if i tried]

Anyways. . . My prom is near, && i just ask my cousin can her company make my prom dress.! Sadly i was turned down && she said that her company makes their clothes slow.! That was her nice way of tell me NO I CANT MAKE YOU A FREE DRESS. lmao. I dont feel bad. . . because my dumbass waited to the last min. UGH. kudo's to me -_-.........

No comments:

Post a Comment