Snow day.!!!

I just had a four day week end.! :)


The annoying part was my mother being h o m e.! Janay do this.,Janay do that. . . uGh how about do it. Thats why i love going upstate. Nobody asks me to do anything, i just chill and watch Tv. Anyway I was on ooVoo for hours with my friends.! It was type funny because later that night we were chatting with some boys and they really was trying to bag.! No thats Ook.! Today joshua text me saying that he wanna chill and that he miss me -_- ugh REALLY.! I thought he stop talking to me because him and his gf got back together.! n o p e.! I like dont text me when your bored and dont text me out of the blue. . . he was like he been busy and he thought i was upstate. BOYSssss. How the hell was i still upstate if i still had school and vacation been over.

No comments:

Post a Comment