AS I

I look back on all the things I post on this blog and its only About BOYS Friends && my life. So let me keep you updated.

(( BOYS. )) Over the summer I had a lot of DRAMA with this one boy. Me and him was talking in the beginning of June && then we stop. We continued talking as friends. He went out with this girl I highly dislike. He knew this. He liked her and he started liking me again. They broke up but he ever told me the reason why? Then we started talking more. 24/7. So let’s jump into this pass few weeks. Me and him decided that we were going to go the movies since we haven’t seen each since the summer. It’s now December -_-. We were arguing on what movie we were going to see FOR COLORED GIRLS or SKYLINE. So he gave up and said FOR COLORED GIRLS. I was like no we can see skyline sine the other movie is for women more. That night I said we going to 34th street and he was like OK. So I check the time and everything and told him. So he post the status on FB “Movies later : )“ So then people talking about you going with some other girl. He like no I will take her some other time. Then while that’s happening he is on AIM saying we should go to the movies on 14. I’m like what the hell movies is over there. So the rest of the night I was mad at him and we didn’t go. So last Monday we went. We went to go see Harry potter on 42nd. -_-. All that Bullshit auguring for nothing, just because he wanted to have it his way. -_-. So the other day. That same girl they were talking about on his status was at his house. FUCKED UP right. Mind you I’m not his girl but you kissing me and had feeling for me since the summer. So I’m type confused on WHY is she there. MIND YOU.! It’s not like he kept it a secret, when she was there he hit me and told me. So I didn’t want to make a big deal about it because he wasn’t my BF. That same night he knew I was mad at him. He was like oh I hate making girls jealous, I hate choosing between too girl, that’s why I stay single. I said I’m tired all of these games you play and I’m not nobody second choice. Their back up plan. Im going to make it easy for you. You just made your own choice. You have her. He like im not picking nobody &&that this happen the second time between me and him. That’s it not going to work out.
-________________________________- I’m like OK.

Then the next day my Ex BF calls me 9 in the morning asking me if I’m sleep. YES nikkah. So then he called me back later say that he coming at the end of the month. UGH. DRAMA.

No comments:

Post a Comment