Now.

Alot has happen since I last posted something about my life. Currently single for 8 months now && that relationship lasted 9 months. WOMP. Life must go on. Last summer, I regret ALOT, I mean ALOT but those mistakes wouldn't make me the person I am today. Im 20 now, in college trying to focus on my career.

Since the year begin I let go alot of people in my life. If you not helping me grow as a person why waste my time. REAL SHIT. On that note, Let talk about friends. . . The people I can actually call my friends,  Taqiyya, Jenniqua, Diamond, Myles, Rodney && vicky. For some people those are a lot of friends. I came to realize who were my friends and who weren't. I had to look back to each and every one of them. . . THEY never brought drama to my life, especially not with each other. YES, we had our days when we got annoyed with one another but it was nothing big. 3 middle school friends && 3 high school friends. <3 love them. . . You may wonder are we all in one circle NO and I love that.

No comments:

Post a Comment