I grew.

Im trying to find happiness within myself. I realized my mistakes such as:

1. Not putting me first... Meaning, I put my all for my boss and I wont do it for myself. I realize thats sad and I need to change that ASAP.

2. Scared of failure... I feel that I'm not good each for certain things. I know if I put GOD first all the good things that I want will falling into my hands. I have to have more FAITH in GOD and leave it in his hands.

3. Im lazy... I want stuff done for me. Even though its not what it seems. I need to be more aware of the world meaning, The only person that i can count on is me.

Now things i realized about me that I love :-)

1. I love that i want to try things on my own. SUCH AS, I want to go to the movies a lone and dinner. I want to live on my own before i move in with the love of my life. I want to know that I can do it on my own without any help.

2. I love that I want to find happiness, just blessed that I can breathe and have running water. I dont want to find myself i want to create myself. I want to be a better me. I want to be happy for no reason... I LOVE that I'm trying an I know that Im going to find it.

3. just praying.

No comments:

Post a Comment