Why Do?


Why do boys try to talk to you when you’re with somebody else. But you didn’t like when I was single. . . WHY now?


That’s just a question that been on my mind.


Ook my ex boyfriend is coming up for this vacation. He pouring his heart to me talking about he want to be with me. That we been together for two years, that’s it worth something to hold on too. BLAHblah. He hurt me too many times. All he is saying goes through one ear and out the other. So he tight.
CHRISTMAS is in two day’s YaaaY!!!
All I want for Christmas is my laptop. That’s all I asked for. I really hope I get.
My mother said if she doesn’t get her wii or camera that I’m not getting what I am asked for. SELFISH much but I just brought her that dayum wii. I open the box and took it out and put book in the box. Lmao. That’s going to be too funny.
I was bugging out for an hour. My mother told me that my Grandmother is in the hospital. I didn’t know what to do or think about but she ok NOW. She ate the wrong food and her pressure went up. She is ok though. Thank you lord :D


Happy holidays : )

No comments:

Post a Comment